We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us. In this regard, we would like to inform you about the ways of processing and storage of personal data in the context of the use of our website.
Address: Sofia, 21 Petar Delyan Str
El. mail: email@example.com
The following administrative body rules our activities related to the use of personal data:
Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP)
Address: Sofia 1431, Acad. Ivan Evstratiev Geshov ”15
Tel: + 359 2 915 35 18
Fax: + 359 2 915 35 25
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
When you visit our website, your personal data is processed in order to display the content of the website on your device. For this purpose, the following data shall be recorded:
IP address of the calling computer (for a maximum of 7 days)
Caller operating system
Name of the extracted file
Date and time of extraction
Amount of data transferred
Policy and clarification regarding the implementation of the GDPR.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force on 25 May 2018 and imposed new requirements regarding the way personal data is handled. In this regard, we have prepared the following information for you in case you wish to change the data you provide on this website.
What is GDPR and why is it needed?
The GDPR forces businesses to better organize their data structures, to minimize the collection of personal data and to conceptually protect the personal data, as well as to reorganize its structure. Data controllers will need to know where their users’ data is stored and who has access to it. In referring to the point of view of consumers, the GDPR aims to ensure that they have control over the data they`re providing or have already provided in order to receive a service online. The GDPR affects every business working with EU consumer data.
Why are cookies and/or personal data needed on this site?
The functionality of any website depends on how well it can use the information you provide. Depending on whether you agree to the administration of your personal data on this site, the functionalities upon which you have access also will depend. For example:
- Cookies are needed to store steps when logging in to the site, login details, comments, sharing on social networks, preferences and site settings (where available). Without them, the latter will not be possible and the site will not function properly respectively. For example, even YouTube videos will not be loaded.
- Personal, profile data, such as name, phone, e-mail, are needed in order to be able to answer a question and provide the necessary information.
- Marketing cookies and data are needed to provide ads that match your interests, target your business to promotional content available to you personally, as well as product notifications that this site provides.
What rights do I have?
The new regulation treats almost all statistics as personal information through which a user can be identified. Until now, in order to not receive this information, tools such as adblocker/ghostly and other browser add-ons have been used. Now, for sites operating in the EU, this is illegal.
- Users must explicitly and clearly consent to their data being processed and accessed for each individual purpose for which they will be used.
- Users must be able to edit, delete and save their personal data from websites and, above all, be notified in the event of a breach of their security.
- Users should have access to an explanation of how their data is stored, what security measures are in place and who has access to it. You can get this information below on this policy.
What personal data is processed and for what?
- By clicking the “I Agree” button on the notification, informing you about the regulation, you authorize the administrators of this website to use pseudo-anonymous data about you as part of global traffic statistics. Such data are for example IP, referrer, browser/os.
- If you agree, these data will only be used and submitted to the site`traffic analysis tools, like conversions and direct remarketing, through the google and/or Facebook platforms.
- If you do not agree, data about you will not be stored, sent to third parties/tools and processed.
- By registering on this site (when possible) you can give your consent to the site administrators to notify you in a pre-arranged manner about new products, interesting articles and more.
- Contact form
We offer a contact form through which you can request information about our products/services or simply contact us. The required information we require from you is an email address. We need this information to process your request and provide you with a response. The information in the other fields of our form is additional and can only be provided at your request, please do not share sensitive information without explicit necessity( race, ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, genetic data, biometrics, sex life or sexual orientation ). If you choose to provide us with additional information for any reason, this means that you expressly consent to us collecting and using this information in the ways described in this privacy statement or as described in the text in which you choose to disclose the information.
Inquiries received through the contact form on our website will be processed electronically by us to respond to your request. In this context, other persons, departments and possibly third parties could also be informed about the content you have sent – in order to be able to respond to inquiries and provide the necessary information.
The transmission of the data via the Internet form is done through encrypted connections.
- Electronic newsletter
You have the opportunity to subscribe to our e-newsletter. This way we will receive your email address. This is absolutely necessary so that we can send you the newsletter. Your e-mail address will not be used in any other way without your explicit consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by contacting us or using the unsubscribe link we place in each newsletter.
In order to be able to analyze the usability of our newsletter and to optimize it, we register the opening of the letters and the clicks on the links in them. This process is done anonymously – we see what percentage of newsletter recipients have opened an email or clicked on links, but not which users have taken these actions. If you do not agree with this method of processing, you can refuse to receive the newsletter by contacting us by e-mail or by using the unsubscribe link that you will find in each issue of the newsletter.
How can I manage my rights to this website?
- By clicking on your username, you can edit it.
- In case you wish to unsubscribe from the consent provided during registration, delete your account, or request all data related to your account, you can do so by e-mail to the administrators of the website. The response period is one month. In case of doubt, additional information may be requested in order to identify you as the subject of the personal data you request.
- Block Google Analytics cookies (browser addon)
- Blocking most trackers, but the ability to accept the terms of this site.
Where and how is personal data stored? What security measures have been taken?
The data you submit to this website is submitted via https – the most secure means of encrypting user-sent data to a server.
- In our database, passwords and other sensitive information (if any) are further processed by hashing/encryption.
- Server rooms are only accessible to administrators with special access and comply with EU regulations – including – located throughout the EU.
What purposes are they processed for?
- Pseudonymous data that you send in accordance with these terms of usage are using for reporting activities and analysis about site traffic, user interest orientation and are a reference point for future development of the website. Your consent data is stored in cookies on your browser.
- The data submitted in contact forms, such as e-mail and name, are stored solely for the purpose of answering a request and history of inquiries. Upon request, they can be anonymized.
- The data submitted in registration forms is used to identify you as a specific user and access to richer and personalized information/resources on the website. The storage of this data complies with the security measures mentioned so far.
How long will they be stored?
- Anonymous data is stored for statistical purposes as long as it is needed to provide the requested functionality;
- Data submitted for registration about the provision of a service or functionality of the site will be stored lawfully for the purpose of statistics and technical capability for provision and references;
Who are users and recipients of personal data?
- The data we receive directly from your web browser (by clicking the “I agree” button) is sent, in order to improve the service, structure and functionality of the site, of systems for analyzing traffic information and the site’s audience. This data can be used for anonymous direct remarketing, if you allow. The tools we use and their respective rules and regulations are:
- G-Suite/Google Analitycs
- If you have subscribed to the newsletter, the data you provide will be used for notifications and messages related to the website and topics affecting you.
In case you have registered (when possible), you have given your consent for the processing of your data in accordance with the general terms of usage of the site.